STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE (SMHC)
START YOUR SMHC APPLICATION TODAY
A Student Mental Health Certificate™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual with cognitive disorders that directly relates to the professional’s specific scope of practice.
Student Mental Health Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those with cognitive disorders
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Student Mental Health Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- 14 hours of continuing educationthat directly relates to cognitive disorders (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Student Mental Health Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee:*$295.00 (Renewal fee: $149.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
EMCI-HUB TECHNOLOGIES LTD in partnership with IBCCES programs offers you a discount code for professionals to begin the program that best suits your needs. You can register for your own certification program, which we certainly recommend.
Our Partner Code is EMCI10 to be utilized at registration via the links below when registering for your certification courses. Use the link– CLICK ME