ABOUT THE COURSE
CorelDraw is a powerful graphics application 29 years in the making. This course covers the essential tools and techniques that graphic designers and digital artists need to use coreldraw with confidence.
Prof. Barasa Joel is a senior product trainer at corel, eases in with an exploration of the interfaces and touches on the major players in the toolbox.
- Locating the toolbar and toolbox.
- Understanding dockers.
- Using rulers, grids and guidelines
- Starting with a template.
- Using the tools: Shape, Crop, Curve and many more.
- Working with fonts.
- Manipulating objects
- Importing and editing bitmap objects.
- Being more productive with scripts and macros.
- Creating color palettes.
- Printing corelDraw projects.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings