CERTIFIED AUTISM SPECIALIST (CAS)
START YOUR CAS APPLICATION TODAY
A Certified Autism Specialist™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional’s specific scope of practice.
Certified Autism Specialist Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Certified Autism Specialist Eligibility Requirements:
- Master’s Degreeand two years experience working in your field who treats or supports individuals with autism (or a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years experience)
- 14 hours of continuing educationthat directly relates to autism (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$495.00 (Renewal fee: $199.00 every two years (training included))
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
EMCI-HUB TECHNOLOGIES LTD in partnership with IBCCES programs offers you a discount code for professionals to begin the program that best suits your needs. You can register for your own certification program, which we certainly recommend.
Our Partner Code is EMCI10 to be utilized at registration via the links below when registering for your certification courses. CLICK HERE FOR DISCOUNT
0.00 average based on 0 ratings