AUTISM CERTIFICATE (AC)
START YOUR AC APPLICATION TODAY
The Autism Certificate (AC) is available for all professionals employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism. This Certificate recognizes professionals dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of Autism. The Autism Certificate does not require a Master’s degree.
Autism Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Autism Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- 14 hours of continuing educationthat directly relates to autism (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Autism Certificate Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee:*$295.00 (Renewal fee: $149.00 every two years (training included)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
EMCI-HUB TECHNOLOGIES LTD in partnership with IBCCES programs offers you a discount code for professionals to begin the program that best suits your needs. You can register for your own certification program, which we certainly recommend.
Our Partner Code is EMCI10 to be utilized at registration via the links below when registering for your certification courses. Use the link– CLICK ME
Link: Autism Certificate